The first intellectual project output is represented by "O1: Criteria for measuring adult education effectiveness on disadvantaged groups".
A fundamental step to get to the production of this output was the realization of focus groups in the partner countries of the project, with the participation of experts in adult education.
Some of the key questions that guided the discussion are:
· What does the term “adult education for disadvantaged groups” bring to mind?
· What could be improved in the adult education programmes for disadvantaged groups in order to improve its effectiveness?
· What should be included in the adult education for the disadvantaged training programmes?
· What kind of knowledge, skills and competences do trainers for adult learners need in order to provide effective education to learners from disadvantaged groups?
· What characteristics should training institutions have in order to provide effective adult education for the disadvantaged?
We are pleased to share some outputs that have been made at this stage: