RESULTS & IMPACT
1. 1. O1 -CRITERIA FOR MEASURING ADULT EFFECTIVENESS FOR DISADVANTAGED GROUP IMPADA PROJECT; aimed to provide trainers and managing staff of adult leaning providers with greater understanding on disadvantaged learners’ needs and help them design & deliver more attractive & efficient education programmes.
2. O2 - IMPADA Common Assessment Framework. A framework and tools for the evaluation of the effectiveness of adult learning providers towards disadvantaged to a) engage adult learning providers in a self-review process to evaluate the effectiveness of their provision on disadvantaged, and b) help National bodies enhance existing (where applicable) evaluation frameworks (500 providers, 60 key individuals in national authorities and educational research institutes to be reached).
3. Recommendations for adult learning providers to help them improve their effectiveness, adapting education provision to the needs of specific disadvantaged groups.
4. A network of IMPADA adopters and repository of assessment results to allow the exchange of practices regarding disadvantaged learners and promote the adoption of IMPADA outputs (60 adopters during project life).
5. A European conference and four national infodays to reach and involve target groups (275 participants).
1. Uptake and adaptation of IMPADA framework and tools by adult learning providers in EU, adjusting questions to evaluate effectiveness on specific disadvantaged subgroups.
2. Uptake of IMPADA framework from national bodies involved in monitoring, quality assurance and evaluation of adult education systems in Europe, with the aim to improve current monitoring techniques.
3. Participation of a growing number of disadvantaged adult learners in lifelong learning programmes, which will have been improved based on IMPADA outputs, resulting in more active participation of disadvantaged in society.